We are a church in Ripley in Derbyshire, a market town just north of Derby. We are a warm and welcoming community of Christians from the town and wider area who love God and love Ripley and are looking for God’s blessing for this town and area. We are part of the Church of England, and our church of All Saints is the parish church for most of the town of Ripley and some of the nearby area. We long to see our lives and communities transformed through the love of Jesus.
Coronavirus update March 2020
Unfortunately, due to the spread of COVID-19, all services and meetings usually held in the church have been suspended until further notice, and the church building must remain closed. However the church community still remains active and supportive – in prayer, in conversations by phone and online, and in practical help where needed.
Some resources that you may find useful:
- Our “Rhythm of Daily Prayer” booklet is available in our Leaflets section.
- You can share in the service of Compline (Night Prayer) from the Rhythm of Daily Prayer booklet with Revds John & Rachel Wigram, available from our Videos section.
- You can read some reflections on self-isolation by Revd Rachel Wigram in our Articles section.
- We have many sermons, recent and past, to listen to in our Sermons section.
- Many more resources from the Church of England are available on their website.
There are many other resources available online, and we will update update this page with more information in due course.
Let’s keep finding different ways to share the love and look out for each other – maybe pick up the phone or send a message – and let’s find ways to remain connected to God, our rock and our redeemer.